1. Contents of the Online Offering
The information in our Internet presence has been compiled with great care. However, no guarantee for the current, correct, or complete nature or quality of the provided information can be made by DORMA Gulf Door Controls FZE (DORMA). All content and offers are subject to change and non-binding. Binding information can only be provided as a response to concrete inquiries. In particular, anticipatory statements that are labelled with terms like, "anticipate," "assume," "believe," "estimate," "expect," "intent," "can/could," "plan," "should," or the like are subject to risks and uncertainties. DORMA expressly reserves the right to change, augment, delete, or end publication of the offerings or parts of the pages without separate notice for a time or permanently.
2. References and Links to Third Party Sites
The Internet presence of DORMA includes direct and indirect links to third party websites (so-called hyperlinks); DORMA has no influence whatsoever on their current and future design, contents, or copyrights. DORMA hereby expressly distances itself from all contents of all linked sites. This statement applies to all links made within DORMA's own Internet offering as well as those made by third parties within the guest books, discussion forums, and mailing lists set up by DORMA. This also applies to links on the pages of other companies in the DORMA Group. The provider of the site to which was linked has sole liability for illegal, incorrect, or incomplete contents, and in particular for damages that arise from the use or non-use of such offered information, not DORMA.
3. Copyrights and Trademark Rights
All texts, pictures, graphics, audio, video, and animation files on the Internet presence are protected by copyrights and trademark rights as well as other laws for the protection of intellectual property. Copying or use in other electronic or printed publications is not allowed without the express permission of DORMA or the respective holder of the industrial property right.
DORMA is only liable for damages arising in connection with the use of this Internet presence - regardless of legal foundation - in the event of intentional or gross negligence. This does not apply to damages resulting from harm to life, limb or health; DORMA's liability from product liability or promised guarantees remains unaffected. Slight negligence on DORMA's part only founds liability in the event of the breach of material duties for those damages foreseeable in the event of breach of duty.
5. Data Protection
Normally, our web servers only save the name of your Internet service provider, the website from which you visited us, the pages on our site that you visit, and the date and duration of your visit. Insofar as there is the opportunity to enter personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses), the handover of this data occurs expressly on a voluntary basis. Your personal data will only be used without your permission for contract processing and managing your inquiries. Upon request, DORMA is happy to inform you whether and which personal data of yours we have saved.
6. Permission to Receive Cookies
DORMA sets individual cookies during your visit to our website. Cookies are small files that are set on your website and make improved navigation possible. Our cookies are not retrieved by our servers.
7. Placement of Hyperlinks on DORMA's Pages
The placement of hyperlinks on DORMA's pages is only allowed after prior written permission.
A. Information regarding the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide information regarding the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is defined as all data that relates to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Controller in accordance with article 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
dormakaba International Holding GmbH
DORMA Platz 1
58256 Ennepetal, Germany
Our data protection officer can be contacted at email@example.com or using our postal address and adding "The data protection officer".
(3) When contacting us by e-mail or using a contact form, the data you supply (your e-mail address, your name and phone number if necessary) are stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data gathered in this regard once storage of such data is no longer required, or limit processing of such data should statutory storage obligations apply.
(4) Should we require contracted providers to carry out individual functions of our offering or should we like to use your data for commercial purposes, we shall inform you in detail of the respective actions. In doing so, we shall also inform you of the defined criteria regarding duration of storage.
B. Your rights
You have the following rights vis-à-vis ourselves with regard to your personal data:
C. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using our website for purely informational purposes, i.e. without registering or otherwise submitting information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data that we require from a technical point of view to display our website to you and guarantee stability and security (the legal basis here is article 6(1) sentence 1, lit. f GDPR):
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, when using our website, cookies will be stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files stored on your hard drive by the web browser you are using, enabling certain information to be collected by the website owner who sets the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses onto your computer. They are designed to make the internet service as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which shall be described below:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. They store a so-called session ID with which the various requests from your browser are assigned to the session as a whole. This means your computer can be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified length of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in your browser’s security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your needs and decline acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies, for example. We advise you that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
e) The Flash cookies used are not collected by your browser but by your Flash Plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your terminal. These objects store the data required independently of your browser used and have no automatic expiry date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you have to install a corresponding add-on. The use of HTML5 storage objects may impede you as they use private mode in your browser. We also recommend manually deleting your cookies and browser history regularly.
f) This website uses etracker Analytics, a web analysis service of etracker GmbH ("etracker"), and Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google").
D. etracker Analytics
(1) The provider of this website uses the services of etracker GmbH, Hamburg, Germany (www.etracker.com) to analyse usage data. Here, cookies are used which enable the statistical analysis of the use of this website by its visitors as well as the display of usage-relevant content or advertising. Cookies are small text files that are stored by the Internet browser on the user's device. etracker cookies do not contain any information that could identify a user.
(2) The data generated with etracker is processed and stored by etracker solely in Germany by commission of the provider of this website and is thus subject to strict German and European data protection laws and standards.In this regard, etracker was checked, certified and awarded with the ePrivacyseal data protection seal of approval.
(3) The data is processed on the legal basis of Art. 6 Section 1 lit f (legitimate interest) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legitimate interest is the optimization of our online offer and our website. As the privacy of our visitors is very important to us, etracker anonymizes the IP address as early as possible and converts login or device IDs into a unique key with which, however,no connection to any specific person can be made with. etracker does not use it for any other purpose, combine it with other data or pass it on to third parties.
(4) You can object to the outlined data processing at any time provided it is related to your person. Your objection has no detrimental consequences for you.
E. Google Analytics
(1) Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and enable analyses to be carried out regarding your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened in advance by Google, however, within Member States of the European Union or in other Contracting States to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google shall use this information to analyze your use of the website to compile reports on website activity and perform further services associated with website usage and internet usage for the website operator.
(2) You can prevent cookies being stored by selecting the corresponding setting in your browser software; we advise, however, that you may not be able to use the functionality of this website to its fullest extent in this case. You may also prevent the gathering of data generated by the cookie relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(3) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". Here, IP addresses are further processed in shortened form meaning individual identification of the user is not possible. Should the data gathered about you enable identification, this will be immediately precluded and the personal data immediately deleted.
(4) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve use of our website. Using the statistics obtained, we can improve our offering and make it more interesting for you as a user. For exceptional cases in which personal data is transmitted to the USA, Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for use of Google Analytics is article 6(1) sentence 1, lit. f GDPR.
(5) Third-party provider information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html, overview of data protection: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en, and data privacy statement: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=en.