Door furniture at its most elegant.
The DORMA Premium range of door furniture offers aesthetically and technically sophisticated solutions capable of meeting high project related demands. With the Premium range, identical lever handles can be combined with precisely matched roses, escutcheons and backplates for use on timber, narrow stile and toughened glass doors. The system comprises three components that can be flexibly combined with one another: Lever handles, roses/backplates and a square section spindle. The entire Premium range is able to satisfy virtually any design related requirement. From the modern to the classic. The wide choice of models offers an impressive indication of the high standard of quality available with the DORMA brand.
Benefits at a glance
For the architect
- Thanks to the especially small shadow joint between the lever handle and the rose/backplate cover, the two units give the appearance of visual integrity.
- The high quality Satino surface finish satisfies very high demands with respect to the appearance of the door furniture.
- The consistently maintained standard height of just 9 mm for all roses and backplates ensures that the same design elegance is maintained on all the doors of a project.
- The DORMA Create customising service also enables you to implement individual design ideasfor your project.
For the trade
- Modular system reduces storage space requirement.
- Square section spindles provided separately: With different door thickness, you just replace the spindle rather than having to order a completely new furniture set.
- Identical fixing screw and spindle length increments simplify materials management.
- Having been assigned category of use grade 4 per EN 1906, Premium door furniture can also be reliably installed in buildings subject to heavy pedestrian traffic frequencies.
For the installer
- The horizontal return springing ensures that the lever handles will not sag or drop, even after many years of use.
- The springing mechanisms are non-handed and therefore interchangeable, avoiding the problem of installation mistakes.
- Click & Go technology facilitates fast, simple fitting, saving time and money.
- Roses, escutcheons and backplates can be prefitted to the door in the factory or workshop.
- Space-saving door transportation. The knobs and lever handles are simply clicked into the socket just before the building inspection takes place.
- The long support lugs on the mounting elements mean that larger door thickness increments can be accommodated with the same screw fixing length.