- Elegant visual appearance: DORMA Contur design provides an operator height of only 70mm
- Low noise levels through multi–stage gearing
- Efficient closing due to an electronic latching action enabling the motor to support the spring to overcome doors seals, room to room pressure differentials and wind loads
- Optional additional safety: Compatible with IRS safety sensors where applications are for particularly vulnerable users
- Optional integrated door co-ordinator to ensure the correct closing of rebated double doors
DORVISION, an optional GPRS based real time monitoring system is available with this product, which incorporates the facility to lock/unlock doors, timed automatic locking, reset, diagnostic system check and to provide data on usage and performance.
Field of Application
- For single or double-leaf swing doors
- Manual use or activation push pad, linking to access control systems and other actuation devices
- Suitable for use on projects to meet EN 16005 - "Power operated pedestrian doorsets. Safety in use. Requirements and test methods"
- Ideal for room access and entrance doors to meet the relative legislative requirements for disabled access
- The pull version with slide channel and the push version with standard arm are both suitable for use on emergency escape and fire doors
Our entire range of automatic doors are designed to be fully integrated with our CODIC MasterCard or MATRIX Professional Access Control solutions. Click here
for more information.