Quality Narrow Stile Locks
DORMA locks offer compelling benefits thanks to assured high quality and functional integrity combining with long service lifetimes.
Reliability and engineering excellence
With high grade materials, careful manufacturing and a comprehensive quality management system, these products are able to satisfy virtually all the technical requirements likely to arise. Conforming to BS EN 12209, DORMA locks offer unbeatable performance, convenience, safety and security.
Whichever solution you opt for, you can be sure that absolute reliability and engineering excellence will be included as standard.
Benefits for the trade/distributor
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- The package contains the mortice lock with screws and strike
- Non-handed lock version to reduce stocking requirements
- The locks can also be reliably installed in buildings which are subject to heavy pedestrian traffic
- Single source DORMA supply for optimised handling
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- DORMA locks offer precision combined with simple installation in standard door sections
- DORMA locks exhibit consistently uniform sizes and are interchangeable both within and across each series
- Latch handing can be reversed without the need for a tool, making DORMA locks universally applicable
- With their robust, maintenance free lock mechanism, DORMA locks offer a long service life, even under tough operating conditions
- DORMA locks can be commonly used with standard fittings, e.g. standard lever handles, profile cylinders, roses, escutcheons, backplates etc.
- DORMA locks are subject to strict quality requirements and are tested and certified according to BS EN 12209.
- The high quality satin stainless steel surface finish satisfies very high demands with respect to the appearance of the door furniture