The entrance is the showcase of a building. No other component makes such a lasting first impression on visitors or complements the facade so effectively. High requirements therefore have to be placed on the visual quality of a door system, on its design and functionality. The DORMA KTC- 2/2-wing revolving door offers plenty of scope for architectural creativity. Thanks to the variability of its design and a broad selection of surface finishes, it will enhance the entrance of any building, giving it both uniqueness and style. Easy to operate and ideally suited to the requirements of wheelchair users, the DORMA KTC-2 also raises accessibility and convenience to a new level.
Aside from a range of dimensions, the KTC series also offers numerous application-aligned versions to suit individual requirements.
- KTC-3/0: Version with 3-wings and standard core
- KTC-3/2: Version with 3-wings and central showcase with straight glass panels
- KTC-4/0: Version with 4-wings and standard core
- KTC-4/1: Version with 4-wings and central showcase with curved glass panels
- KTC-4/2: Version with 4-wings and central showcase with straight glass panels
Search for product related references