For almost all common door types
With the TS 79, DORMA has developed a door closer that rounds off its ClassicLine series perfectly. The ease and speed with which it can be fixed, the fact that its spring strength can be so easily adapted to the door size –by simply turning round the closer arms power shoe and changes in templating position allows an easy selection of the closing force to suit various door sizes
Inexpensive compact quality
Its competitive price should make it the ideal choice for your application.
Certified manufacture to ISO 9001.
Benefits for the installer / fabricator
Benefits for the architect / specifier
- Non-handed design
- Easy and quick to fix
- The TS 79’s size setting is selected for the door width by moving the closer body and/or turning the arm power shoe
- 1. Closing speed adjustable in the range 180° – 15°
- 2. Closing speed adjustable in the range 15° – 0°.
- 3. Hold-open range for model with hold-open arm (optional)
Benefits for the user
- Competitive and reliable
- Compact construction combined with classic design
Benefits for the trade / distributor
- Constant closing action virtually unaffected by temperature fluctuations
- Optimum closing speed adjustment with two regulating valves
- Reliable closing with adjustable latching action
- Increased stocking
- flexibility thanks to the standard ClassicLine series arm
- Complements the ClassicLine series as a competitive model for standard doors