For applications requiring barrier-free access, the DORMA ED700 low energy operator is the perfect solution. Simple and easy to install, the ED700 provides many features and functions to make existing doors easily accessible. Every closer is custom ordered to meet application requirements.
With the DORMA ED700 low energy operator, all common applications for outswing and inswing doors - either with push arm or slide track arm for tight side clearance - can be adapted for barrier-free access.Wide variety of application possibilities
Extruded aluminum covers in custom lengths are available to match aesthetically with the door frame. The ED700 may be used for door widths up to 48" (1220 mm) and a maximum weight of 200 lb (91 kg). For best accessibility, the operator can open the door up to an opening angle of 110°.Features
- Slide track arm available for inswing applications.
- Full length header available on request.
- 5.5" W x 5" H Extruded Aluminum Header (140 × 127 mm).
- For inswing and outswing doors.
- Scissor-arm for inswing & outswing applications.